Synthetic Turf Playground in Appleton, WI
Safety should always be the top priority when creating a place for kids to play, whether it’s in a residential or commercial space. That’s why the synthetic turf used by Vande Hey Company is fully ADA/ABA compliant and consistent with all U.S. Consumer Product and Safety Commission requirements.
When focusing on commercial-use playgrounds, our configurations include fall zone safety ratings up to 12 feet and have high Head Injury Criterion (HIC) ratings, which means optimal safety and reliability. The turf used on playgrounds also inhibits stains, odor causing bacteria, mold, mildew, and is lead free. By using our synthetic turf you can lower surface temperatures by 20 to 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
Childhood motor and sensory development is stimulated by the attractive appearance of our synthetic turf playgrounds. Unlike mulch or shredded rubber, the durable, grassy surface is green, inviting, and lush. In addition, the Nature’s Friends line, which includes objects like vibrant yellow bees and multicolored butterflies, can be inset into the play area for added fun, interest, and beauty. Predesigned synthetic hopscotch games can also be inset, and so can custom logos and game lines.
Synthetic Turf Playground Advantages
- Soft and safe for kids with fall zone safety ratings to 12 feet
- ADA/ABA accessible play surfaces
- Virtually maintenance free
- Lush, natural look and fresh-cut appearance
- Eliminates grass and other environmental allergies
- No need for harmful chemicals, fertilizers, or pesticides
- Clean and can be cleaned, unlike other alternatives
- Consistent performance over long periods of time and use
- Promotes sensory development
If you think synthetic turf might be right for your playground, give us a call today! 920.788.6344